PEANUT BUTTER HUEL BARS šŸ„œ

Thatā€™s the goal, and itā€™s the only food I buy. But I donā€™t live alone and sometimes I stray from the path of purity. :smiley: Especially this month. I randomly ate six slices of bread yesterday. Just six slices of dry bread, all at once!

Itā€™s a good trick. I sometimes use cheap supermarket beans for cold brew. Also we have instant coffee, so if I need a cheap caffeine injection, there it is. :face_vomiting:

Just tried one. Theyā€™re AMAZING! I liked the other bars, but this one has the best flavour and texture by far. It really tastes like peanuts and goes so well with the chocolate chips. Think Iā€™m gonna order another 2 boxes :rofl: theyā€™re addictive!

Also, I really didnā€™t like the peanut butter FB, luckily the bar tastes nothing like it if anyone was wondering!

14 Likes

Iā€™m glad to hear it. I expected these would be better as they contain actual peanuts, instead of the ghost of a photocopy of an atom of a peanut like the FB.

5 Likes

Thanks for your feedback Abel. Of course, we can look into this.

Think this is the first Peanut Bar feedback Iā€™ve seen, great start, thank you for letting us know! Keep it coming everyone else, would love to hear what you think.

1 Like

Hey @Simon!

I tried your recipe for the bars. Pretty good!!

I added some peanut butter and some protein powder as well. And had to add more Huel when my dough was to wet. But the end result is awesome:

9 Likes

How did you make them look so more nicer and more professional than I do?! Can you be my baking advisor? What kind of protein powder do you use, by the way?

2 Likes

sounds tasty! :slight_smile: but damn the bars are expensive

1 Like

Some kind of mcdonalds type trick probably, injects the huel with a syringe then melts it to the perfect level with a blowtorch after cutting perfectly with a buzzsaw, then the lighting, ooooh the lightingā€¦

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t expecting an official response! Thanks for looking into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received my peanut butter bars today and couldnā€™t wait to rip one open and give it a try.
Iā€™m happy to report that it was damn delicious!
We may have a new contender for top dog, yes, it could be even better than the salted caramel, but I may just have to have a few more of each to make my mind upā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

I tweaked your recipe a bitā€¦ But these are definitely an exception. Usually my baking fails miserably!

I used Huel Black Chocolate for this. Really weird but if you use this for baking the disgusting artificial taste totally disappears! So Iā€™ve found a way to finish this left over bag thatā€™s in my cupboard forever.

I added cacao to make it darker. Almost brownie like. Added peanut butter because everything should contain peanut butter because itā€™s the best food in the world.

And for protein powder I used Body & Fit Banana flavour.

1 Like

they look good

2 Likes

Tried Peanut bars, first bars since Huel Bars v2.0, what happened to the size? Before I would have one and be covered for for midday breakfast, now though theyā€™re like half the volume!

1 Like

more info here

Had to be done; nutritionally complete PB&J!

14 Likes

Not only got more expensive but also way smaller, much more a snack now than usable as a small meal.

How do you like the taste, though?
Iā€™m still on the fence on whether Iā€™ll order 2 boxes, I love peanut and chocolate combinations.

I absolutely love them! I think they are the best of the range!

1 Like

Fine, I think they have lost a lot of their value though, taste fine, closer the powder now though.