European immigration is a net benefit to the UK.
There is actually no significant impact on GDP, so no case for mass immigration at the current scale. Then you have the negative impact on housing, hospitals and my pet hate, the roads! Christ how bad is traffic nowadays?
The right to live and work anywhere in the EU.
Great for the 1-2% of Brits that do this, what about the other 98% that have no desire to?
The right for our banks and financial institutions to function across the EU.
Our banks etc. can function across Europe without the EU.
The right for companies big and small to trade with any country in the EU and a lot of countries outside of the EU with no barriers.
That’s just not true. We aren’t allowed to setup trade deals with countries outside of the EU, which is why we must leave. We can continue to trade with countries within the EU when we’ve left. They aren’t going to stop selling to us, 1 in 7 German cars is sold to the UK for example.
The fact that we have trade deals with lots of major economies via the EU that are a lot better than we’d get on our own as a small country.
These trade deals often take years to setup, which is inefficient. We might be a small country physically, but we have the 5th largest economy in the world!
The fact that the world’s major banks see the UK as a hub and use it as a bridge between the US and EU.
What is to say that wouldn’t be the case post-Brexit?
What would the benefits of dropping all our major deals and starting from scratch as a very much smaller economy be?
Because we could negotiate our own deals, on our own terms, without the EU creaming a slice off the top? The EU economy is shrinking. Being free of the racketeering instigated by the EU means we can buy cheaper goods from elsewhere, so the cost of living goes down.
Regarding the media, you have to admit the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky news are all bias towards Remain, are they not?