The second laziest person on the forum

Hello,
This may seem like a stupid question but does anyone find they don’t want to put the effort in to make huel?

When I found out about huel I thought what an amazing product it’s nutritional, easy, quick I can eat three a day and I’ll be able to gain weight (I’m too lazy to cook so often just skipped meals)
But some days when I wake up I don’t want to get out of bed to make huel for breakfast so I just stay in bed listen to the radio or just surf the web and before I know it the days gone and I haven’t made any huel. Or if I had a long or stressful shift I just come home home and lay down and not make huel.

The only other option is RTD but I can’t justify the price. I’ve realised while writing this I sound incredibly lazy and I should just get off my arse and make one it’s not hard. But too any other lazy people out there. Do you have any advice?

Also I don’t know what to title this as. So any regulars reading feel free to rename to something more appropriate.

3 Likes

Just have an IV Big Mac.

3 Likes

Making it the night before and having it made up in the fridge is an option. Works for us and I think it tastes better.

7 Likes

S’what I do too.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: shame I can’t like my own title

3 Likes

Yeah night before sounds like it could be a good idea. I am guilty of it at work, I’ll just keep making tea instead of making a shake. You could set fixed times to eat at and put an alarm on your phone and promise yourself never to dismiss the alarm until the shake is made?

1 Like

Yeah that sounds like the best option just make one the night before for breakfast and just set a timer for the rest.
Good to see another a lazy potato who also can’t be arsed to make the simplest meal on earth

2 Likes

I had no idea I could edit post titles! I kind of feel like this is a dangerous power to have, though it’ll likely be hilarious come Friday night.

3 Likes

Haha bars are handy for those moments

More helpfully. I total get what you mean. Huel etc have really levelled out my appetite so I find it’s quite rare that I feel particularly hungry, which can lead to odd eating patterns if left unchecked.

I prefer Huel’s powder to RTD but having a few RTD’s around for those lazy times can be handy. Usually I drink one as I’m making the next days batch because I forgot to premake my evening shake.

3 Likes

I only found out recently and the temptation to ruin every thread that comes on is almost unbearable

2 Likes

Ruin is a strong word… I’d say it’s more about enhancement :wink:

2 Likes

Please don’t go changing thread titles for your own sake. You will probably get a ban - unless Tim loves you as much as he loves me and you may get away with just a spanking.

2 Likes

I’ve posted about this before. I often have very low energy and can’t be arsed scooping and shaking when I could just cram half a loaf of bread down my gob. For me, the most important thing is to have some Huel ready and waiting in the fridge. As a few people have said already, it also tastes better that way.

I have two shakers in the fridge and when I drink one, I refill it immediately after washing it.

4 Likes

I’m too lazy for that I just buy new ones every day.

3 Likes

I’m too poor for that. When I said shakers, the first was free and the second is an old tyre I found in a skip.

6 Likes

I’ve got a shaker kitchen

1 Like

I actually got two free shakers because when I came back to Huel after a couple of years they thought I was a new customer. Don’t tell the Huel cops!

2 Likes

I thought it was just me who did that. Before huel the vast majority of my calories was bread

1 Like

That’s why you like loafing around.

5 Likes