WE HAVE MADE OUR OWN SHAKER! đŸ’„

Ooooo I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What exactly makes the new shaker “better”? Smoother texture after shaking? After all there is no blender spiral or integrated mixer - so it should be the same. Is it tighter with less or no spilling of its contents? If closed properly that was not a major issue with the old one either. If you were cautious spilling was rare even if you transported liquids inside the shaker - filling it into tighter bottle was also an option, maybe even better than buying the new shaker.

So what is the “innovation” or new feature that could convince a customer to buy it?

It looks super cool!

Me too! Send one over here!

The picture I added on my instagram

4 Likes

This is a very interesting thread!

Thanks for everyone that put their opinions. I haven’t tried the new shaker yet, but I also had few concerns about the width of the shaker, how easy was to clean, mixability, leaking etc.

Good to see that it’s mostly been positive reception.

Looking forward to try it out

Great in the hand, easy to shake
Cleaning isn’t too bad as it all breaks up. For those like me who use a sponge on the hand you can;t get your hand to the bottom so either use a brush or swill but it’s still pretty easy to clean.
Mixing isn’t as good as a blender but much better than previous
Have no issues with leaking

1 Like

Cheers,

Actually I use a sponge as well, and when I’m on the go my hand :sweat_smile: I always thought this “was a must” to provide

Also, I agree with your assessment that the logo looks just a tad off

Got any spare :smiley:

1 Like

My biggest concern is that I normally drink my Huel while driving at 80mph round the country lanes, and if I drop the lid while unscrewing it I may crash my tractor as I glance down to find it.

1 Like
  • Cap is a screw thread which means it’s lockable, unlike the old shaker which could pop off. You can store this in your bag
  • Less bulky
  • Stronger more durable materials used which will also reduce staining and odours accumulating
  • Looks cooler than old shaker - less associated with gyms, opaque so doesn’t look streaky and gross
  • Carry loop - easier to hold or attach to bag

We haven’t designed the shaker to make a better/smoother Huel. But have done extensive tests in HQ which show it shakes as well as our old shaker.

Haha afraid not!

4 Likes

Used the new scoop today and agree it is much easier.

3 Likes

Pro tip for cleaning
 chuck like a quarter to a third volume of water in the shaker (hot works better but whatever), put in your scourer sponge, close lid and shake it hard like you’re mixing some huel up.

Obv’ be careful if you’re using hot water.

Open and empty, then rinse - the water will fling the sponge scourer around with some force and once you’ve emptied and rinsed you’ll near always have a perfectly clean shaker.

5 Likes

I got my new shaker yesterday, I usually blend my shakes but gave the shaker a try and was pleased with the results.
I like the design, a few people at worked asked about it as everybody is used to the usual old style shaker - this one stands out so seems like a good move from a marketing perspective.

2 Likes

Me when I received my NEW SHAKER TODAY IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS OMG

Reaction in order👇

4 Likes

Xiaomi should have hit you up when they designed their new logo - it took a design agency 2 years and $305,000 USD to come up with this:

7 Likes

I signed up to ask this, but, could someone confirm how visible the huel is from outside the shaker?

I tend to blend mine then pour out three separately, and i have a certain method of pouring it in relatively thick to a point, then topping them up with a lighter mix after “cleaning” the remains in the blender. Usually i eyeball the level in three shakers next to each other, or fill them upto the “L” in Huel.

I may stick to the old shakers if this can’t be done in the same way.

Hi @petmet The new flasks are much more opaque but you can still see the level with decent light behind them. I have tried it with just water in and can see the level when I hold it up to the window.

If you go to the other shaker topic i put some pictures in there that show you :+1:t2:

Hi Bee! I was hoping i’d be able to see them at a level, Martyns pictures seem to show you can make them out well enough to judge by eye!

I took a look Martyn and you’re a life saver, will be adding 3 of them to my next order!

1 Like