WE HAVE MADE OUR OWN SHAKER! đŸ’„

Yes, I was trying to make the point that even with only water in the shaker you can still see the level. When you have Huel mix in there it’s much easier to see. I love the new shakers :heart:

3 Likes

Sorry, but some profiles here seem to be fake - or very simple minded people. Enthusiastic about everything that is thrown on the market by some company
creating some kind of religion around a food powder

1 Like

Dude, we care about Huel and the project behind it.

There is no devil plan or religion like in Herbalife. Huel is doing a good marketing and this is the reaction. Similar to Tesla, Nike or Apple.

We are long term huelingans and Huel has been using for years a pretty shitty shaker. Now they have created their own shaker and for me at least its quite important.

9 Likes

I think you’ll find that if we don’t like something we are pretty honest about it. I find the comments and feedback to be constructive because people here appreciate Huel and the journey they are on.

Some of it is down to personal taste of course but most of us stay with Huel for a reason.

4 Likes

@mbs Forever the pessimist aren’t you. Besides, don’t you buy Huel? From this some company :person_facepalming::-1:

At the end of the day, we are all consumers in some shape or form buddy, whether we like it or not.

Always did think you were a troll, @mbs
Be off with you and stop trying to stir up trouble

9 Likes

Bee saying what we were all thinking

3 Likes

No more measurement lines? What when I wanna have a mini Huel or any other water/powder ratio? Bring my scale into the sink? Walk back and forth to measure? Fill water somewhere else to then fill into the shaker at the scale?

In the email about the new Shaker, it mentions you can put your name on the base (see below). But I can’t seem to find any information about this, or how to do it, on the website: am I missing something or has this been scrapped?

Looking forward to ordering my new shakers soon.

Sharpie/marker on the provided space :slight_smile: :point_down:

1 Like

You could always use a measuring jug or one of the old shakers to measure exactly the amount of water you need.

Ahhhh - that makes more sense! Cheers

Or place a marker yourself using a sharpie

Eek! :see_no_evil: Naughty boy! Go and wash your mouth out with carbolic!

One fill line at 500ml

Wait, so have you removed the other markings? Like you intentionally made it a point to remove something useful? Why would you introduce a regression, taking away a useful feature from the existing bottle? It’s not like the markings get in the way, or make the bottle less convenient or anything like that.

I usually fill 300mL or 150mL of water. Occasionally other amounts. It depends on how much Huel I want to have. A fixed marking does not help.

It’s disappointing to see Huel go along the path of trying to look cool by sacrificing useful functionality. As much as I love the practical, convenient, utilitarian aspect of Huel powder, thumbs down to this approach of designing the shaker.

6 Likes

I do agree. And as you can see here, it’s a minority of users who make Huel according to the recommended recipe. Disappointed. I’m still going to try to get my hands on one, since I scale everything (even water) anyway.

• Odour and taste resistant

I’ll be the first to thank you for this, since I make Huel with milk the shaker can get pretty smelly.

You will be able to get 2 shakers for ÂŁ10 for a limited time

Is this still going? Can’t see any mention of getting two on the product page.

1 Like

Looks like it! Just add a product such as Black Edition then it’ll appear when you head to checkout :slight_smile:

Ahh I see, so it pops up in the order extras page. Thanks
A shame I just stocked up on more huel a few weeks ago, I don’t really need any more right now and I don’t think I have the space for it
how long is the ‘limited offer’ lasting for?

They don’t know yet, but i’m sure @Tim_Huel said you can add it to your next delivery now and they would honour the offer.