What do you mix Huel with?

2 scoops of Original with 300-400mil water + 1 small banana + 1/2 teaspoon of date syrup.
Whizz it smooth with a stick blender.
Leave in fridge overnight. Yum!

Try the above with 200ml semi-skimmed milk, 100-200ml water + a few drops of vanilla. Yum.
It tastes like cake mix - you know, when your Mum has made a cake and you ‘lick the bowl out’ just before it reaches the sink.

Mmmmm…
It’s a bit more-ish.

Oooh - frozen cherries! Brilliant flavour idea.
Thanks, Steve - back there - for this tip.

2 Likes

I’m newer so I haven’t had a chance to explore but my favorite so far is with the chocolate blended with water and a frozen banana, then I mix in a bunch of pomegranate seeds with the juice (I usually eat the whole seed.) It gives it a nice sweet but tart taste that is delicious.

That… looks really good. I’ve already had dinner and it’s almost 9 pm here but you make me want that now lol. Thanks a lot :rofl:

1 Like

Can I tempt you with Huel cookies? :innocent:

Red circle is where I did my QA on the batch as soon as they came out of the oven :yum:

3 Likes

Can you post recipe and review?

Now that’s no fair lol, those look delicious :yum:

OMG tell me how to make this!!

Ok, they’re just the biscuits (made larger - they spread out in the oven) from here:

They lasted about a week, they were really delicious :yum:

3 Likes

I haven’t tried the vanilla Huel yet, I went with the chocolate and berry, this time coming up I’m going with the vanilla and making that :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Peanut butter flavdrops are my current favourite thing.

Beyond that cacao powder, cocoa powder and Aldi frozen fruit smoothie packs.

1 Like

I have a few favourites:

2 scoops Vanilla
300ml water
200ml Alpro unsweetened almond milk
80g frozen blueberries

Or

2 scoops Vanilla
300ml water
80g frozen sweet pitted cherries
1tsp chocolate flavour

Or

2 scoops Vanilla
300ml water
35g sultanas
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp almond butter

The last one tastes like mince pies :grin:

4 Likes

Wow I need to up my flavouring game

I’m extremely boring. I tend to just stick to the standard premix flavours. I’ll have one for several months then when I get bored, I’ll change to another premix. In fact, in the 3 or so years that I’ve been consuming huel, the biggest and best change for me was discovering that doing 50/50 uu with premix flavours works perfectly. I’m gutted I never tried this sooner aha.

3 Likes

Hats off to you for effort here. I, once a day, shove water and premix (50/50 UU with various blends of
premix flavours) into a blender, zap it, pour into my 3 non Huel branded stainless steel shakers and bung it in the fridge until required. That is repeated once a day. Sometimes that is too much effort. Especially washing the blender.

1 Like

Please note that I’m not lazy when it comes to meal prep, the dog and the horses eat so well it would make Jamie Oliver weep.

4 Likes

100g UU
20g Original
2 tsps Cacao flavour boost
2 heaped tsps raw cacao powder
20 frozen sweet dark cherries (I add them whole and don’t blend)
600ml water

Where do you get your cherries from? I noticed some in Lidl the other day and I couldn’t see any mention of whether they’d been stoned or not…

@Africorn I get mine from Waitrose (Ocado online) - they are really good - dark and sweet. They are frequently on offer.

1 Like