Why the price of Huel powder is changing with the launch of v3.0

Yeap I agree I didn’t want the texture to change at first either. However, this is an improvement in terms of texture and mixability, there’s still that texture from the oats as they’re still the largest ingredient.

There’s less than a gram difference, you will probably find the same variation in something like tomoatoes because of the season, I wouldn’t worry.

Great suggestions! Algae oil probably would cause gut issues so best to avoid, espeically when we already have am omega-3:omega-6 ratio of 1:1. The additional prebiotics is an interesting one and certainly something we can look at. Again the issue may be gut issues if the inclusion is too high.

Yes you’re right, I should have been clearer. The risk is mainly from a reaction to touching surfaces, however mild that may be. The point is tiny amounts can cause a reaction, we want to make affected customers aware.

Yes we will have test results for caffeine when they’re returned. Alcohol we will not because it’s going to come back below testing levels, so there’s no point. You’re not going to taste it or even know it’s there in the same way alcohols may be used to extract flavours such as strawberry.

Sure can! Our suppliers have BRC and Nutritious Food Seaweed certification. Defining parameters for Nutritious Food Seaweed include:

• Single living species of documented age and freshness
  • Documented physical and nutritional quality
  • Traceability from end use to documented sustainable source
  • Regulatory compliance for global markets
  • Standard Operating Procedures, independent analysis and accreditation
  • Environmental sustainability
5 Likes